[webkit-help] WebKitGTK dev setup

John Giles john.giles10 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:17:47 PDT 2020

We are in the process of evaluating WebKitGTK for our embedded browser
needs, and after getting it installed through much trial and error it seems
to fit our needs.  The problem is the difficulty getting it to install for
development purposes (header files).  The instructions on the website are
very outdated, so I was wondering if there is an updated version of these
instructions.  I've also tried installing it on Raspberry Pi and Linux Mint
with little success - do you have a specific flavor of Linux that you
prefer?  We haven't decided what version of Linux we will ultimately use,
so if there is one that you guys routinely use it might make our
development easier.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Sincerely,
John Giles