[webkit-help] need help - run-webkit-app doesn't work for me
sitao_yang at apple.com
Tue Oct 11 12:02:00 PDT 2016
I tried to test a WebKit app (written in Cocoa) using WebKit framework I built locally to verify a bug I reported earlier and was told that it has been fixed. For some reason it didn’t work. Here’s what I did.
1. Download the latest WebKit source code from git://git.webkit.org/WebKit.git (origin/master branch)
2. Check few files and confirm that the fix is included in the source code
3. Run build-webkit script to build WebKit framework, which is successful.
4. Run run-webkit-app with my WebKit app as the parameter
I can still replicate the reported bug. I suspect that run-webkit-app is not using my locally built WebKit framework. I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a simply way to tell which WebKit framework my running WebKit app is linked to?
2. If it turns out that it is still linked to the WebKit framework in /System/Libraries folder, how can I change it to link to my locally built WebKit framework?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-help