[webkit-help] Webkit Content Blockers -- Whitelist a website

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Fri Sep 18 14:09:12 PDT 2015

Can you share a specific test case? If you don't want to send it to the
list, you can email it to me directly.

 From your example, it may be that the domain is
"subdomain.whitelisted.com" and not strictly "whitelisted.com". If you
want to match a domain and all its subdomains, you can use a wildcard
before the domain name:
     "if-domain": ["*whitelisted\\.com"]

It could also be that the other rules do not intersect with
"load-type":"third-party".

Benjamin