[webkit-help] DumpRenderTree crashed while executing layout test case

Manish Gurnaney manishgurnaney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:34:27 PDT 2014

Hi All,
      I want to execute some layout test cases, but when ever I am running
the layout test case , DumpRenderTree is getting crashed and there are logs
getting generated.
      I tried to execute DumpRenderTreeLauncher in Visual Studio there also
it is getting crash with the following call stack.
*CallStack:- *

> DumpRenderTree.dll!WebCore::AXObjectCache::setEnhancedUserInterfaceAccessibility(bool
flag) Line 134 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!WebCore::Internals::resetToConsistentState(WebCore::Page
* page) Line 296 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!WebCoreTestSupport::resetInternalsObject(const
OpaqueJSContext * context) Line 59 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!resetWebViewToConsistentStateBeforeTesting() Line 890
C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!runTest(const
std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > &
inputLine) Line 1065 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!main(int argc, const char * * argv) Line 1404 C++
  DumpRenderTree.dll!dllLauncherEntryPoint(int argc, const char * * argv)
Line 1429 C++
  DumpRenderTree.exe!main(int argc, const char * * argv) Line 241 C++

-- Please suggests how to correct this behavior.
Regards,
Manish R Gurnaney