[webkit-help] cancel XmlHttpRequest upload when internet port is cUrl

jy_lizl at cn.fujitsu.com jy_lizl at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 18 19:40:33 PDT 2014

Hi all

I work on webkit with cUrl lib.
In html,I use XmlHttpRequest to upload 8M data in "post" method.
I register progress callback in ResourceHandleManager.cpp
When uploading, I try to reload the html page。
In expect the XmlHttpRequest will be reset, the data transfer will be canceled.
But in actually, the page is reloaded , the data transfer is not be canceled and progress callback will
be called until the data is transferred completely.

I don't know how to cancel it.
Firstly, I think when read callback return 0,the transfer will be canceled.
But, when XmlHttpRequest upload begin, the read callback will never be called.

Anyone know how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance.