[webkit-help] Use of WebKit from C++ in Windows

Sam Hobbs Sam at SimpleSamples.info
Sat Jan 25 17:39:19 PST 2014

Is there a documented library that exists for using Chrome in a Windows
C++ program that does not require building (compiling) and that requires
less than a day to become familiar with?

Benjamin recommends Building on Windows
<http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingCairoOnWindows> but that requires
Cygwin  and therefore that cannot be used. I cannot expect other people
to install Cygwin.

Benjamin also recommends Blink <http://www.chromium.org/blink> but the
links in that site are broken.
<http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingCairoOnWindows>As best as I can
tell, that site is for developers of Blink, not users (programmers like
me that just want to use it) of it. If the Public C++ API
<http://www.chromium.org/blink/public-c-api> is for users then I do not
see any documentation.