[webkit-help] For x64 version of VS2013 for WinCairoRequirements.zip

Takayuki Kunihiro kunihiro at fsi.co.jp
Thu Jan 9 18:14:23 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am trying to build in VS2013 the 64 bit version of Wincairo port.
(Nightly build r161330)
I've found that the library of x64 is not included in the
WinCairoRequirements.zip to be downloaded in the script of
build-webkit.
I tried the library of x64 I had previously downloaded, but are like
those libjpeg.lib was built with VS2010, you could not link in VS2013.

Will there somewhere x64 library of VS2013 for WinCairoRequirements.zip?

Thanks,
Takayuki Kunihiro