[webkit-help] WebAudio time domain sample data range?

Info info at wothke.ch
Thu Aug 14 02:13:23 PDT 2014

What is the range of the input sample data that the webaudio
implementation is dealing with (e.g. in
/WebCore/Modules/webaudio/RealtimeAnalyser.cpp)?

Is it float values between -1 and 1, or is the data scaled
differently?

(I am trying to immitate the built-in logic of the AnalyzerNode, by
running a JavaScript side FFT on the time domain data that I am
getting in the "onaudioprocess" event of a ScriptProcessorNode. I am
using all the scaling/transformation logic from RealtimeAnalyser.cpp
but still my resuls are quite different from the built-in ones..)