[webkit-help] WebKit2, Coordinated Graphics and Texture Mapper

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Wed Aug 6 02:27:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

I believe you will have better audience for this question on either
webkit-gtk or webkit-efl.

Both GTK and EFL use COORDINATED_GRAPHICS and they maintain that code.
They should be able to give you better guidance.

Note that even if it is possible to use TextureMapper without OpenGL, it
might be easier for you to work with a software version of OpenGL in
order to align Haiku with GTK and EFL and reduce maintenance.

Benjamin