[webkit-help] help building webkit-clutter-1.11.0+20121003

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Mon May 6 15:58:09 PDT 2013

Hey,

Building webkit-clutter on Windows is not supported. The build system is
shared with webkitgtk+, which is the one that uses --with-target. My bet
is by using --with-target you're causing configure to get confuse.

Unfortunately there's little I can do to help you out with your build
issue on Windows rather than say the only way you will get it to build
is if you know enough to hack the autotools build system, so that you
can fix it, and then start having the real porting issues - since
webkit-clutter doesn't really support windows at the moment you are
unlikely to successfully build it without fixing a number of issues with
the code assuming X/GNU/Linux.

Cheers,

On Sex, 2013-04-26 at 14:32 +0530, Hardik Gohil wrote:

>          I am building Webkit-clutter using Mingw on Windows with
> configure
>

>          ./configure --prefix=/opt/emo2 --with-gstreamer=1.0
> --with-target=win32 --with-port=clutter
>

>           i installed all the dependencies it prompted.but it is
> giving error.
>

>           ./configure: line 17485: syntax error near unexpected token
> `0.16'
>           ./configure: line 17485: `  PKG_PROG_PKG_CONFIG(0.16)'
>

>            Any one have idea what is wrong ?
>

>            Thanks in advance.

Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME Project