[webkit-help] How should we communicate with WebServer by sending a client certificate with WebKit's APIs.

渡邊 一広(情報システム本部) - Watanabe Kazuhiro - kazuhiro.watanabe01 at g.softbank.co.jp
Thu Jan 31 18:23:58 PST 2013

Hi,

1.Inquirey
 How should we communicate with WebServer by sending a client
certificate with WebKit's APIs.

2.Scenery
 We're trying to produce an original browser.
 The browser uses .NET-Framework and Webkit.dll(r131444 nightry build
download) on WindowsXP.
 And sending a client certificate from the browser is necessary.

3.Detailed Questions
 (1)We would like to learn a program by HTTPS, including programing a
client certificate setting.
 (2)Should this be used ?
  IWebMutableURLRequest.idl
  IWebMutableURLRequestPrivate.idl
 (3)I am glad if there is a sample program.

Regards

Kazuhiro Watanabe
email:kazuhiro.watanabe01 at g.softbank.co.jp