[webkit-help] How should we communicate with WebServer by sending a client certificate with WebKit's APIs.

渡邊 一広(情報システム本部) - Watanabe Kazuhiro - kazuhiro.watanabe01 at g.softbank.co.jp
Thu Jan 31 18:08:12 PST 2013

Hi,

1.Inquirey
How should we communicate with WebServer by sending a client certificate
with WebKit's APIs.

2.Scenery
We're trying to produce an original browser.
The browser uses .NET-Framework and Webkit.dll(r131444 nightry build
download) on WindowsXP.
And sending a client certificate from the browser is necessary.

3.Detailed Questions
(1)We would like to learn a program by HTTPS, including programing a client
certificate setting.
(2)Should this be used ?
IWebMutableURLRequest.idl
IWebMutableURLRequestPrivate.idl
(3)I am glad if there is a sample program.

Regards

Kazuhiro Watanabe
email:kazuhiro.watanabe01 at g.softbank.co.jp