[webkit-help] are "_" allowed in webkit-idl API signature?

mahesh gawali maheshgawali at outlook.com
Thu Dec 5 04:35:07 PST 2013

Hi,
I am trying to expose an api through webkit IDL like - set_abc(float a) and float get_abc()
while compiling webkit-gtk, I am facing this error "./DerivedSources/webkit/WebKitDOMABC.h:67:40: error: WebKitDOMabc does not name a type".
Is there any restriction in webkit IDL that we cannot use "_" between the api names. As I saw in webkit idl document , we can create an alias for interface, so is there any way to create alias for API or not?
Your suggestions are most welcome.
--BR,Mahesh