[webkit-help] new to building on NetBSD

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:20:21 PST 2012

Hi Tim,

I think you should be able to build the Gtk port of webkit under BSD without too much trouble. At the very least, it's GNU config stuff should get you pretty close.

I can't imagine you running into too much trouble getting JavaScriptCore and the JSC command line to run tests.

It's not clear what you plan to use on the front-end, but Gtk and maybe EFL should work. WxWidgets might also work, but I don't remember if it supports any of the BSDs out of the box.

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK

And

http://wxwebkit.kosoftworks.com/

Might be good places to start.