[webkit-help] Build errors on Lion

Dave Benson davehbenson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:29:12 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm getting errors building webkit.  I'm a bit puzzled because I've just
freshly updated to Lion and installed the new developer tools as per the
webkit.org instructions.  I don't see how my system configuration could be
much more vanilla...!

The errors in the build log seem to start showing up after this line:

ditto: can't get real path for source
install_name_tool: can't open file:
/Users/davebenson/webkit/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Debug/JavaScriptCore.framework/Resources/jsc
(No such file or directory)

I've included the last few hundred lines of the log here:
http://pastebin.com/pWLDmyfS

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

I'd really appreciate the help...

Many thanks,

Dave