[webkit-help] NPAPI plugin crashes while calling npnfuncs->invoke in GtkLauncher

Vanya Yani iyani at luxoft.com
Fri Mar 16 01:38:19 PDT 2012

On 16 March 2012 09:08,  <souvik.datta at wipro.com> wrote:
> Hello Vanya,
>
> I absolutely agree with you that we should check for NULL in very function call.

You should also check the return value of NPN functions.

> We actually wanted window.content and not window.console. There is a Java script function named "func()" which is present in the html page (i.e, in window.content)
> Therefore, Firefox behavior is correct. It is calling the "func" of "window.content".

It's not correct. It's non standard.

As you can see here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/DOM/window.content
it is not part of any W3C specification.

Available window object properties are:
http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/obj_window.asp

I think you should try window.document