[webkit-help] Contributor requirements?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Sat Mar 10 23:50:19 PST 2012

I don't trust that wiki page because anyone can create an account and add
himself/herself as a contributor (or committer/reviewer).

http://www.webkit.org/team.html is a better list of contributors, which is
pulled from
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Tools/Scripts/webkitpy/common/config/committers.py

As far as I understand, some committer/reviewer need to add you voluntarily.

- Ryosuke