[webkit-help] Help needed with Building Webkit on MAC, Xcode 4.3

sm webkit smwebkit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:13:32 PST 2012

Can some one please help? I am getting the following error when compiling
webkit

Undefined symbols:
  "_WTFInvokeCrashHook", referenced from:
      _JSNode_getChildNodes in JSNode.o
      _JSNode_initialize in JSNode.o
      _JSNode_finalize in JSNode.o
      _JSNodeList_item in JSNodeList.o
      _JSNodeList_length in JSNodeList.o
      _JSNodeList_getProperty in JSNodeList.o
      _JSNodeList_initialize in JSNodeList.o
      _JSNodeList_finalize in JSNodeList.o
      _createStringWithContentsOfFile in minidom.o
      _createStringWithContentsOfFile in minidom.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

my environment is the same as below.