[webkit-help] customized zooming of html contents

free fly free.fly at live.com
Mon Jan 30 07:47:02 PST 2012

Hi,   I am new to webkit, I would like to zoom the html contents to zoom levels 20 times that of the original ( to the level that a user should be able to see big enough that a single character fills the entire screen !!!) unfortunately it is a requirement for the application I am developing now. I looked at the sources but it is very difficult to comprehend in a small amount of time. How can I do this with Webkit ? what are the classes should I use ? can I take the RenderObject class and use it to do my task ? should I render it to SVG and then use that to zoom the contents, since it is vector graphics and it scales well!    Any help would be appreciated. I am missing a lot of pieces with Webkit, I am going through the source... if someone can give me clues that would be a great help
regards