[webkit-help] JSC: Compiling on iOS

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Mon Jan 23 14:49:03 PST 2012

My solution is to copy the two "run script" phases from Derived Sources, put them at the front of your new JavaScriptCore-iOS target, it probably builds the LUT files without any strange pathing with would be a problem with any other pointing.  It also makes JavaScriptCore-iOS build by itself.  Then I removed the requirement for Derived Sources.

This could be done for JavaScriptCore target itself, and would make things a bit more understandable.

Next problem is this error:

#if PLATFORM(MAC) && COMPILER_SUPPORTS(BLOCKS)
#include <objc/objc-runtime.h>
#endif

Where are the platform (and everything else) defined for compilation?

[>] Brian