[webkit-help] JSC Redistribution and Lite VS version

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Mon Jan 23 06:53:54 PST 2012

It won't work.  Last time I checked the code, I don't remember any
references to threads at all (I looked, but that was something like a
year ago, anything could have changed.)  I might be mistaken.

First job is to learn the compile, which is a bit complex.  Then I'll
know more when I get further into this.  I just haven't had a chance to
go through it all, yet.

Right now I'm using the wincario port from Brent, so until I compile
myself, there won't be much movement.  Regardless, it'll take actual
webkit commit members to change any of this, I can only suggest and
there might be some important reason why it's this way.

[>] Brian