[webkit-help] JSC: Compiling on iOS

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Sun Jan 22 15:27:41 PST 2012

Ah, there's the script and where it's run.  Here's the first problem -- the script is referring to the product and multiple targets always confuses that in XCode, so it's not writing files in a place they can be found (i.e., the regular OS X target build instead of the iOS one).  I don't want to copy files, that creates a target that isn't usable and I'd like this to get back into the main source.

I'll have to think this one out.  Simple solution is duplicating "Derived sources" target and making a iOS one, or just putting that script into the actual build for the iOS.

Thanks!

[>] Brian