[webkit-help] Exceptions in WinCairo XP

Anthony Johnson anthony.johnson at flexsim.com
Fri Jan 20 13:59:01 PST 2012

I've compiled webkit in wincairo mode. It works great in Win7/Vista, but
I'm getting exceptions running it in XP when trying to render the page in
WinLauncher. I've completely dumbed down the page to just: <p>Testing</p>.
The exception is thrown inside cairo.dll, as part of rendering text glyphs.
I've gone ahead and built cairo.dll myself so I can debug it, and the
exception is thrown in pixman.c in pixman_image_composite32(), at line 767
when it tries to call lookup_composite_function(). I have no idea why the
exception is throwing because everything looks kosher just before the call.
Anyway, I'm a bit in over my head, so if anyone can give me suggestions or
point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Anthony Johnson