[webkit-help] Webkit framework single Threading

rajneesh kumar rajneeshcanada18 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:36:51 PST 2012

I am implementing a project in which i have to request a HTML page  to the
server and as soon as i get the response from the server  and the HTML page
further contain some external downloadable tags like <script>, <link>,
<image>, i do not want to initiate the another Thread as done by webkit , i
want to stop the HTML file processing and as soon as the external resource
is downloaded, i will resume the HTML file processing to further download
the external resource if there is any .

Please suggest me any method in Webkit framework. I am using Xcode.

Thanks in advance