[webkit-help] What does Nightly Builds include and how to run it on Windows without Safari?

Qi LUO regcollection at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:39:14 PST 2012

Thanks Brent.
I just compiled your CallJS example, it can't be executed end up with error info 'The procedure entry point WSAPoll could not be located in the dynamic link library WS2_32.dll'. I guess you built the code on Vista or higher.

Here's some references,
http://mateusz.loskot.net/2007/12/18/wsapoll-hacks-for-libcurl/
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.devel/19101

It would be help if you can update your example and make it run on XP when you get time.

Best Regards,
Qi LUO