[webkit-help] Bus error with qt5 alpha qtwebkit

ganesh.sathyanarayanan ganesh.sathyanarayanan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:23:53 PDT 2012

Hi John,

Thank you for the suggestion. The issue was due to mis-matched ICU library
which was built separately (which is also an essential for qt5 webkit).

I still am facing a sigsegv and trying to collect more details via gdb, but
the Bus error is now gone. I will post updates as I progress.

Thanks,
Ganesh.S