[webkit-help] Reg: CE-HTML support in WebKit

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Mon Apr 9 09:09:17 PDT 2012

We just got rid of WML from trunk last year. I don't think we want to
support CE-HTML unless the change required to support CE-HTML is minimal,
won't add new burden to existing contributors, and there are enough active
contributors who can and want to maintain CE-HTML code themselves.

- Ryosuke

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix at gmail.com