[webkit-help] Reg: CE-HTML support in WebKit

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:19:17 PDT 2012

> I do not have much internal knowledge about the CE-HTML spec, but I just
> want to know if the current WebKit implementation supports CE-HTML features.

No, it doesn't (at least for the features not shared with other public
specifications). WebKit doesn't implement features where the
specification is not freely available as it prevents anyone from
contributing to the code or the spec. You can check the archives, some
people have asked how to implement some objects from CE-HTML or OIPF.
Understand that it is a big engineering effort though.

Thanks,
Julien