[webkit-help] page rendering question

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:25:00 PDT 2011

Hello.

Thanks for your reply. I once tried to compile webkit with debugging
support but there were some strange linking errors. So now I have a
'production build' and unfortunataly the debugger is useless. But I will
try to make a debug build tomorrow again and report back if I'm
successfull or paste the errors I got if I'm not.

Greets,
Luka