[webkit-help] not able to access internal sites through winLauncher

Moumita Banerjee mouban1980 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:40:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have tried to run the internal site IP address through the curl but it
gives me same “Operation time out “ error .

I have used curl  –proxy “hostname:portno”  http://xxx.xxx.net(internal site
name. but it gives me the same error.

I have used curl –user-agent also. But the result is same.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Please help me to set the proper options of curl to access the
intranet(internal sites of my office).

Thanks,

Moumita