[webkit-help] W7/Cygwin /dev/fs problems with WebCoreGenerated scripts ['fixed']

Jerry Evans jerry at NovaDSP.com
Sat Oct 22 11:29:54 PDT 2011

A 'solution' is to add the following command to
'build-generated-files.sh' in both JavaScriptCoreGenerated and
WebcoreGenerated projects:

# JME
mount -c /dev/fs

this converts the default /cygdrive/U path to /dev/fs/u, which then lets
cat and friends work.

Is this some vagary of latest version of Cygwin 1.7.9-1?

Jerry.