[webkit-help] how to get ExecState from ScriptExecutionContext

Per Bothner per.bothner at oracle.com
Thu Oct 13 00:17:11 PDT 2011

On 10/12/2011 05:34 PM, JaeBok Lee wrote:
> I think you can find the answer in JSEventListener::handleEvent method.
>
>     JSDOMGlobalObject* globalObject =
>     toJSDOMGlobalObject(scriptExecutionContext, m_isolatedWorld.get());
>     ExecState* exec = globalObject->globalExec();

Thanks - that got me unstuck.  I didn't actually do it this way, but
looking at JSEventListener got me heading in the right direction.

(It turns out a JSEventListener is only created in places where I have
a DOM node, so I already have the ExecState I can stash.)
--
	--Per Bothner
per.bothner at oracle.com   per at bothner.com   http://per.bothner.com/