[webkit-help] I need help in building webkit wincairo

Kunio Yamazaki yamazaki at fusenetwork.co.jp
Tue Oct 4 17:34:27 PDT 2011

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your reply.

(2011/10/04 13:22), Brent Fulgham wrote:
>> $ cd /cygdrive/e
>> $ svn checkout --revision 96399 http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk WebKit
> Is /cygdrive/e your HOME location?
> I'm worried that the build failures are somehow related to the Japanese Windows localization.

/cygdrive/e is my HOME location.
webkit 533+ build, there was no problem.

> Are there any error messages in the earlier sections of the build
> (e.g., while building WTF/JavaScriptCore)?

No, the message had neither an error nor warning.

> I don't understand why this is causing trouble.

Really, it is regrettable.

The external symbol which incidentally became an error,
It seems that it is defined as WebKitQuatzCoreAdditions.lib
Would you teach around here, if some are understood?

Thanks,

-Kunio