[webkit-help] [OpenVG] - help on Webkit

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:15:54 PST 2011

Hi!

> I am trying to compile the OpenVG source of the Webkit Nightly build on
> Linux Ubuntu.
> First thing I wanted to know is that , is it compilable ?

See this thread [1]. The short answer is unlikely.

> Could you please let me know how to get the openvg source up and running.
> Initially i just want to render anything( line, rectangle , image) using
> openvg.

Fix your build and look at whether the methods on GraphicsContext* are
called. Prepare your debugger and double check the existing code for
missing bits. If you manage to do that, consider giving back what you
did so that other people can reuse / improve it!

Thanks,
Julien

[1] http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-October/018287.html