[webkit-help] Reg. Multi-tap keyboard entry implementation in Webkit

Arunprasad Rajkumar ararunprasad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:35:54 PST 2011

Hi Anurag & webkit team,

I actually don't want to create any UI for multi-tap entry. Just need to
implement the functionality as like SMS multi-tap keyboard entry. To
achieve this I should feed the char to text box equvalent controls, but
keyevents should be generated only after particular timeout. Please help me
to feed the character to text box without generating key events.

regards,
Arun