[webkit-help] Video Buffer

Bhavya Mihira bhavyagm09 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:11:22 PST 2011

Hi Julien,

Thanks a lot again.I have a page which has a video specified like this:

<object data=<video URL>/>

Now when the response is obtained the video content gets stored in a
buffer.I am trying to find out where exactly the functionality for storing
within the buffer is present.Sorry if I haven't been very clear about what
I was trying to ask.

Thanks and regards
Bhavya