[webkit-help] Video Buffer

Bhavya Mihira bhavyagm09 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 04:21:33 PST 2011

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I am using Webkit with only directFB and no
cairo or GTK+.I am trying to create an API that returns a pointer to the
buffer where the video stream is stored. If I am not wrong MediaPlayer.h
deals with videos specified in the video tag.But I am tying to get the
video stream buffer for videos  whose url is specified within the object
tag. WebCore/platform/dfb/SharedBufferDFB.cpp has a function
"createWithContentsOfFile(const String& filePath)". Can  this be used to
used to to create a buffer?

Thanks and regards
Bhavya