[webkit-help] Video Buffer

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:13:05 PST 2011

Hi,

> I am using WebKitDFB.I want to access the pointer to the buffer where the
> video stream gets stored.Where exactly are the files related to video
> streams present?

With that much information, the answer is: that depends on which
backend you use for your video streams. In any case, it is better to
see if there is an API to do what you want in your video library as
WebKit delegates this. If you need to know in WebKit, use grep to find
where your library is used (hint: around Source/WebCore/platform/  is
a good place to start and more precisely
Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/MediaPlayer.h).

Thanks,
Julien