[webkit-help] SVG font cache question

Saba Taseer stehseen at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 13:21:12 PDT 2011

Dear all, I just want to confirm my finding. I am trying to paint svg stuff including fonts on two seperate windows in Winlauncher. I use svg font for diagram illustration in both window. The CachedResourceLoader::requestResource function goes into Load case first time the font is defined. In the next step when this font is selected it goes to case Use. In future for any window, when this font is defined or used, it goes to the case Use. I assume that this means that whenever I will use this font in winLauncher for whichever window, it will use the cached font and wont load it each time it is used in a different window?
Please confirm or correct me if I am in a wrong direction. Also if someone can pin point the function where this resource (font file) is actually loaded, I will reconfirm it myself.
Thanks and Regards,Saba Taseer