[webkit-help] WebKit Layout Test Help

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:59:30 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Tay Grigg <tay.grigg at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anyways my problem is I'm now trying to run some of the LayoutTests and
> they all fail. I've installed the debugging tools, and tried multiple test
> cases using ; all of the tests produce this as it's "actual" output:
>
> layer at (0,0) size 800x600
>   RenderView at (0,0) size 800x600
> layer at (0,0) size 800x600
>   RenderBlock {HTML} at (0,0) size 800x600
>     RenderBody {BODY} at (8,8) size 784x584
>
> Any ideas why this is the output of every test??

I had this same problem with the WinCairo port when the main Windows
implementation started using WebMutableURLRequest::mutableCopy, which I had
not yet implemented.

https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/84435

There is a similar problem with WK2 that i haven't figured out yet.

The cause is going to depend on which port you are working with.

-Brent