[webkit-help] WebKit Layout Test Help

Tay Grigg tay.grigg at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 14:36:28 PDT 2011

Hi all,I'm just starting with WebKit, and after struggling with some installation issues, I finally got it to build.Anyways my problem is I'm now trying to run some of the LayoutTests and they all fail. I've installed the debugging tools, and tried multiple test cases using ; all of the tests produce this as it's "actual" output:layer at (0,0) size 800x600  RenderView at (0,0) size 800x600layer at (0,0) size 800x600  RenderBlock {HTML} at (0,0) size 800x600    RenderBody {BODY} at (8,8) size 784x584Any ideas why this is the output of every test??Also another thing, when I try to launch Webkit.exe it crashes if Safari isn't open. If Safari is already open it just opens up another Safari window. Is this normal?Thanks,Tay Grigg