[webkit-help] Need help in building webkit which comes with Froyo

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:23:25 PDT 2011

 Hi Viji,

> I have downloaded Froyo-release version of webkit.git from android.git.kernel.org and other gits mentioned in Android.mk file present in Webkit source code.
>
> I want to build downloaded Froyo version of webkit and tried using NDK environment using ndk-build. But started getting the following error

Questions about the Android NDK will be better answered on an Android
mailing-list (see
http://developer.android.com/resources/community-groups.html). Few
people here use it and usually the questions are about ports that live
in webkit.org (Android has not been unforked and does not live in
webkit trunk).

Hope it helps,
Julien