[webkit-help] WKRelease()

Nick Guenther Nick.Guenther at dossierview.com
Wed Mar 30 14:39:00 PDT 2011

I am seeing lots of memory leaking, which makes sense since I have no idea how to clean up after WebKit2. It looks like the headers may be incomplete, is this true? For example WKURL.h has WKURLCopyString() but neither in there nor in WKString.h is there anything that says "WKFreeString()".

I just stumbled acorss WKRetain() and WKRelease() but they operate on this abstract WKTypeRef pointer with no explanation of what it's for. Can I WKRelease(frame);?

Thanks
-Nick Guenther
DossierView.com