[webkit-help] possible to manage stored credentials?

aaron reed joevolleyball at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:55:02 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm embedding webkit in my own c# control on Windows.  I've recently implemented answering authentication challenges.  I see how under the covers WebCore creates a CFURLCredentialRef via CFURLCredentialCreate.  And I'm guessing if the credential is created with persistence = kCFURLCredentialPersistencePermanent that CFNetwork will store off the credential.  Which is fine.  But almost all browsers can manage their remembered passwords.  Is there a way for me to manage these stored credentials via a WebKit interface?  Is it possible, at least, to clear them?  Or is it a case where if I want this capability I'll have to manage my own credentials locally in Windows and pass them to WebKit when challenged?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Aaron