[webkit-help] Can't display dropdown list. Only rectangle on the first item is drawn

Yanov, Andrey AYanov at luxoft.com
Wed Jun 29 03:35:17 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem I'm fighting with for several days already.
I'm trying to make dropdown box draw correctly. I'm using Chromium implementation of PopupMenu.
When I'm clicking to dropdown to open up, I see only black rectangle around it, nothing else - plz look the attached screenshot.

I checked the RenderMenuList::paintObject(), made sure it's called on refresh 5 times on page http://mail.ru no matter is dropdown opened or not.
However, I don't see, where rendering of all dropdown elements takes place.

The only thing I understand is that dropdown menu is a floating object, but I don't know where the list of floating objects is populated.

Could you please direct me where should I look for correct rendering, mb printfs to place etc. Would be greatful for any assistance.

Thank you,
Andrey Yanov