[webkit-help] [WinCairo] which Cairo version to build?

Collyer, Oliver, SI oliver.collyer at sigames.com
Sun Jun 26 14:12:05 PDT 2011

I'm attempting to build the Cairo Windows port.

I understand that the update script grabs a copy of a Cairo DLL and lib from an FTP site, as part of the required libraries zip, but from which Cairo source version is this library built? Is it a standard Cairo build or some kind of a hacked one? If the latter, am I able to access the source somewhere?

I've been searching for a while and haven't seen anything to guide me.

Any help would be appreciated.