[webkit-help] Reg.Webkit Memory Leak...

Mustafizur Rahaman mustaf.here at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:00:04 PDT 2011

Hi Vicky,

It would be much better if you could respond on the previous thread for the
same problem (where I had responded you), it is much easier for people to
track the discussion. Please don't start new thread everyday for the same
discussion.

If you are saying same amount memory is consumed and freed when going from
one website to another, I am not sure how you are not able to use this for
more than 10-15 mins. Did you check that memory fragmentation angle?

and the some amount of memory is freed when exit from browser.But still ~25
> MB not freed even exit from the browser.

At one point you are saying, same amount of memory is freed when exiting
from browser and then you are again saying it is not freed. So, I am little
confused here.

If you just launch browser & then exit without opening any page, was there
any memory leak? This would help narrowing down whether you have any problem
in webkit init sequence Or when you load any page?

Thanks,
Rahaman