[webkit-help] Running WebKit Cario on WinXP

Mike Thomas hamfiend at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:20:28 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Brent Fulgham <bfulgham at gmail.com> wrote:

> >>I'll look into the project settings and see if something changed.
>
>  Hi Brent,

Any luck with this?

I deleted the WebKit folder in my home directory and rechecked everything
out using the following steps.

I use Cygwin to check out, and update, and build.
1. svn checkout http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk WebKit
2. WebKit/Tools/Scripts/update-webkit --wincairo
3. WebKit/Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --wincairo --release

Is there something that I am missing? It says all projects were built
successfully and no errors. I have all the updates and service packs for
VS2005 and WinXP.

Thanks
Michael