[webkit-help] Need help in building Webkit on ubuntu

n179911 n179911 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:09:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was able to build Webkit in my Ubuntu environment. But after I did a
'git pull --rebase' and I am not able to build again. i have tired
'make clean' and 'make distclean' and build again, but that does not
work. I still get the following error:

  CXX    Source/WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/libwebkitgtk_1_0_la-FullscreenVideoController.lo
../../Source/WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/EditorClientGtk.cpp:49:27:
fatal error: webkitmarshal.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [Source/WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/libwebkitgtk_1_0_la-EditorClientGtk.lo]
Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/scheung/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Debug'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can you please tell me how can I build Webkit?