[webkit-help] how to get the source of the website without inspector (or some method like inspector)

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:34:47 PDT 2011

Hi,

This is not really a WebKit question but a more general web question, which
is off-topic here. Please redirect such questions to a more appropriate
forum in the future.

> I am debuging android browser for compatible some wap website on android
> webkit.  So I wanna obtain the source of wap website. Anyone can tell me
how
> can I get the source of the website without inspector in webkit.

You just need to use any app that speaks HTTP (any browser or command line
tool a la cURL or wget would do the trick). Web-page usually do user-agent
sniffing so you just want to make sure you are using the one from your
device to get the same page.

Hope it helps,
Julien